Domain Name Registrant's' Rights:
1. Your domain name registration and any privacy/proxy services you may use in conjunction with it must be subject to a Registration Agreement with Upperlink.
You are entitled to review this Registration Agreement at any time, and download a copy for your records.
2. You are entitled to accurate and accessible information about:
The identity of any proxy or privacy service provider affiliated with Upperlink;
Upperlink's terms and conditions, including pricing information, applicable to domain name registrations;
The terms and conditions, including pricing information, applicable to any privacy services offered by Upperlink;
The customer support services offered by Upperlink and the privacy services provider, and how to access them;
How to raise concerns and resolve disputes with Upperlink and any privacy services offered by Upperlink; and
Instructions that explain Upperlink's processes for registering, managing, transferring, renewing, and restoring your domain name registrations, including through any proxy or privacy services made available by Upperlink.
3. You shall not be subject to false advertising or deceptive practices by Upperlink or through any proxy or privacy services made available by Upperlink. This includes deceptive notices, hidden fees, and any practices that are illegal under the consumer protection law of your residence.
Domain Name Registrants' Responsibilities:
1. You must comply with the terms and conditions posted by Upperlink, including applicable policies from Upperlink and Affiliates.
2. You must review Upperlink's current Registration Agreement, along with any updates.
3. You will assume sole responsibility for the registration and use of your domain name.
4. You must provide accurate information for publication in directories such as WHOIS, and promptly update this to reflect any changes.
5. You must respond to inquiries from Upperlink within fifteen (15) days, and keep Upperlink account data current. If you choose to have your domain name registration renew automatically, you must also keep your payment information current.