To create a subdomain,
1. Log into cPanel.
2. In the Domains section, click on the Subdomains icon.
3. In the Subdomain field, select the name of the subdomain you wish to use. For example, if you choose blog, your subdomain will be: blog.upperlink.ng
4. In the adjacent drop-down menu, select the domain for which you wish to create this subdomain.
5. Click on the Document Root field and it should automatically populate with a suggested location from which the subdomain will load it's content.
6. Once all three fields are set, simply click Create to complete the creation of your new subdomain.