When you have a site blacklisted by Google, do the following;
- Log in to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools using a Google account.
- Click on the red “Add a Property” button, type the URL of the website affected
- You will need to prove the domain is yours, so follow the verification steps outlined. The HTML method is faster and easier.
- Once the site is verified, click on the site (the newly added property).
- Click on “Security Issues” to the left menu, which should be the second to last link
- The security issues will be listed and described. You will need to log in to your hosting plan and eliminate these issues.
- Once you are sure they have been removed, ensure that they cannot occur again. This step is very important.
Once all security measures have been taken, request that Google rechecks the site. This check takes about 48 hours. Once the check is complete, you will receive an email stating so and its results.