FEES REFUND POLICY
- Upperlink wants to ensure your satisfaction with your account. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied, please contact us at email@example.com Provide us with a brief explanation of the nature of your dissatisfaction and we will move quickly to process your refund.
The following reasons warrant a 100% refund:
- The listed purchase price of the content and the actual amount Upperlink debited varies.
- In the event upperlink is unable to resolve your technical issues regarding propagation, unable to login to cPanel and server compatibility within 72hours of purchase.
Reasons that your account will not be refunded:
- Intention to defraud Upperlink by making a false claim of failed transactions.
- An excessive request for refunds after a refund has already been made to an account. This may result in future denials of refunds.
- Computer hardware and/or software failure (e.g., computer crash), including Internet connection, of the Upperlink customer. Upperlink refuses to accept fault for customer hardware/software issues and will not honor refunds associated with these issues.
- You also acknowledge and agree that where refunds are issued to your Payment Method, Upperlink’s issuance of a refund is only confirmation that Upperlink has submitted your refund to the Payment Method charged at the time of the original sale, and that Upperlink has absolutely no control over when the refund will be applied towards your Payment Methods available balance. You further acknowledge and agree that the payment provider and/or individual issuing bank associated with your Payment Method establish and regulate the time frames for posting your refund, and that such refund posting time frames may range from five (5) business days to a full billing cycle, or longer.
- In the event a refund is issued to your Payment Method and the payment provider, payment processor or individual issuing bank associated with your Payment Method imposes any limitations on refunds, including but not limited to, limitations as to the timing of the refund or the number of refunds allowed, then Upperlink, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to issue the refund either in the form of
(i)an in-store credit; or
(ii) via refund to your originating account, through a reversal of the transaction.
- Upperlink also has the right, but not the obligation, to offer an in-store credit for customers seeking refunds, even if there are no limitations on refunds imposed by the Payment Method. For the avoidance of doubt, any and all refunds processed via the issuance of either in-store credits or a reversal are solely within Upperlink’s discretion and are not available at customer request.